April Host: Betty Ferreira FCPA, FCMA of ReStructure Consulting

event
finance
strategy
guest-host
(Betty Ferreira) #1

Hello everyone, my name is Betty Ferreira, I am with ReStructure Consulting, and I am happy to be your guest host for the month of April.

As you may know, I am a designated accountant (FCPA, FCMA) and non-profit strategist. I work with non-profit organizations to strengthen their strategic and financial leadership skills. I integrate both strategy and finance in my work including strategic plans, transformation management, foresight and futurist planning, business model transformation, and governance coaching.

My training is extensive, I am a designated accountant FCPA, FCMA, I have been trained as a Foresight Practitioner and Futurist, I have earned my Masters Certificate Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma, a Human Centered Design certificate, and I am a certified Agile Project Manager. This spring I will obtain the Collective Impact Train-the-Trainer Certification and the Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner Program, advanced program.

Mark your calendars! I will be live on the OTF Knowledge Centre **to answer your questions and chat online and live with you via the message board on the topic of strategic financial leadership on Wednesday April 17th from 9:30 am – 12:00pm and from 1:30 – 3:30pm and I will reply to questions throughout the month as well. Please don’t be shy, every question is a GREAT question.

See you April 17th!

2 Likes